Disable right and left click:

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Color correction with Redkin products

Here is my dear friend Julia. She had a little mishap with some color that had been done to her.  As you can see her hair has a lot of different colors and tones.  The top is light and the bottom dark. She wanted to get rid of the dark tones in her hair and go to a more blonde that matched her extensions she had.

Here she is very happy with what I have done to her hair.  I prelightened with Redkin Blonde Dimensions mixed with 20vol developer.  After that I toned her with Redkin Shades EQ "Vanilla Cream".  Topped with Moroccan Oil for color treated hair to help with the blow drying process and to give it a shine, and lastly styled.  I also fixed her bangs to finish the look.  I am very happy that she is happy on how it turned out, and the plus is that her hair matches her extensions to perfection!








No comments: